Your Special Someone
Your great grandmother, twin sons, loving aunt, rainbow baby or beautiful wife...We all have someone special that we can't get enough of.
Having a custom family portrait created is one of the most heartfelt keepsakes you can give to a loved one. Portraits are a cherished possession that bring a sense of love, remembrance and joy every time you see it.
I understand first hand much these mean, that's why I take the time getting to know the person behind the photograph so I can bring your unique story to life.
Family Portraits are all created in colored pencil on bristol board and come in various sizes. I work off of one main reference photo but can combine multiple people into one portrait. Black & white, Sepia or full blown color....You decide how you want your portrait created.
As always with TayloredIllustration, every aspect of your portrait is 100% customizable and Taylored to you, so let me know what you're envisioning so that I can give you exactly what you want!
So how does this work?
"Taylor does not miss a detail. She is meticulous, and the time spent is evident in the way she captured my daughter's eyes."
"She took a great photo & turned it into a treasured keepsake"
In Your Opinion?
This adorable photo is a perfect example of why someone would want to commission a portrait.
Firstly, the photo is slightly pixelated which compromises the detail.
Secondly, it cuts parts of the children off, like the little boy's head and girl's ponytail.
Thirdly, the background is very unflattering and takes away from the focus of the children.
Lastly, the milkshake isn't very appealing and could stand to be enhanced.
By eliminating and enhancing certain features of the photo, the portrait represents the very best of the memory.
Everything is recreated with the utmost attention to detail and care.
Why would I want a portrait
when I already have a great photo?
1. Maybe the photo is a little pixelated?
2. Perhaps something got cut off or is out of focus.
3. You want to omit a physical feature like drool or a scar.
4. You'd like to change the color of an article of clothing
5. Perhaps something needs enhanced, like the milkshake in the example below.
6. Maybe their hair color has changed since the photo was taken and you'd like it represented as it is now.
7. The background is ugly or distracting.
8. It's a great photo of so-and-so but you don't like the other person in it, aka: an ex.
Ready to begin your custom portrait? Quality takes time, so reach out now to get started.